Friday, February 16, 2018

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "G."
2. Week's Favorite
3. GREEN


Letter G

Downtown Toronto

The Grand Trunk Railway was a railway system that operated in the Canadian provinces of Quebec and Ontario, and in the American states of Connecticut, Maine, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.


WEEK'S FAVOURITE

John captured this guy by the pool this week.



GREEN

From our balcony this week in Mazatlan.


7 comments:

  1. ...The Grand Trunk Railway is name that I've heard before, but I don't know much about it. That Iguana sure could eat my little Gecko! The view from your balcony looks like Maui. Thanks for stopping by, please stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you can see allthe green plants from your balcony. That icguana sems to be sunning himself. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy by the pool is really something. What a pose. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing lizard. I am not very good at lizard ID but I assume he/she is some sort of iguana. I would love to see those in the wild someday! The balcony view is wonderful. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.